Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gone Today But Never Forgotten!

nephews,IfGiant Inflatable Arch 22 you ar read thi and have young children or have young nieces. grandchildren or friend with preciou young children pleas tell them that you will be there for them. Drown is on of the lead caus of unintent death to children 1 to 4 year of age. Pleas teach them, "water is fun but onli with an adult"! Be dilig about water areas. Make sure thei ar equip properli with fences, door locks, alarms, covers. There ar not enough layer of protection!

Two year 1 hour and 30 minut ago today. I laid besid my preciou son in hi hospit bed as he took hi last breath and hi heart beat so pure for the last time. Kathi and I both held him in our arm as he slip awai from us.

he had slip awai to have fun to do as all children do: To PLA Y!! He did not understand the danger of a pool. The water that wa in it or what would happen if he were to lose hi balanc and fall in... that he would not survive. I alwai thought I would be with my son when he wa in or around water. It doesn't alwai work that wayUnlik three dai earlier when he slip away..

Wil we alwai be stand next to our children when thei ar offer their first cigarette? Their first drink? An illeg drug? We can onli wish. What do we do?

that he onli would need to come get me and I would have happili taken him by the hand and walk with himW MUST teach them about all the wonder AND the danger of the world! That is the ultim challeng and respons of all parents. I am sorri for not teach my son that if he ever want to go near water..

No comments:

Post a Comment